Reporting tools to fuel performance, collaboration and accountability
Reporting and tracking in ProQuote delivers the visibility you need to effectively understand market trends, the performance of your sales team and areas for improvement. Imagine being able to track every proposal, forecast with pinpoint precision and get a real-time view of the state of your business.
Our comprehensive reports provide the critical data business leaders need to run a successful sales team and meet your business goals. We make it easy to generate and deliver up-to- the-minute forecasting information, proposal status reports and detailed metrics on individual reps, sales teams, customers and suppliers. For the first time, you can, not only track sales, but also the business you missed, the reasons why and formulate strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
No more uncertainty, manage your team with complete confidence, build better quality pipelines and convert more opportunities into sales.
- Quote status at the summary or item detail level
- Sales rep, customer or supplier activity reports
- Price book/Catalog listing
- Won/Lost by product category
- Customer quote
- Internal quote worksheet with costs, margins & profit
- Part activity report
- Open quote report
- Sales forecast report
- What Makes a Good Sales Quoting Tool
- Go MS-Azure Cloud with ProQuote
- Sales Quote Validity – Verify expired quotes before they become orders
- Quote Approval Challenge – Getting full value for your products and services
- 5 Top Tactics To Simplify Work And Increase Your Sales
- Product Configuration – A Simple Approach
- Sales Quoting Solution – Build it or Buy
- Sales Quoting in Word and Excel – can only take you so far
- A 6 Question Self-Test to Determine if you need a sales quoting program
- Fighting the shrinking margin